I Need PSQLv10!
This page was created to handle one thing -- provide users that need to download Pervasive PSQL v10.30 or newer with all of the information needed to get this done.
STEP 1: Download the Trial and Patches
You must first download the v10.30 trial and v10.31 patches from Pervasive's web site.
1. Click HERE for step by step instructions on how to navigate Pervasive's site to find your downloads.
2. Click HERE to go to Pervasive's web site to start the download.
STEP 2: Install the Trial and Patches
If you are doing a new install or patching from v10.20 or older, then you must first install the trial package. Afterwards, you should apply the v10.31 Patch.
1. Click HERE to watch a video of a sample installation.
2. Click HERE for Pervasive's documentation on Installing PSQLv10.
STEP 3: Purchase your License
After you have installed the 30-day trial and know exactly what license you need, contact us to purchase your license, or order it online from our secure shopping site.
STEP 4: Install the License
If you are doing a new installation, then you should also install your PSQL license. Be sure to install the BASE license first, and any User Count Increase licenses (UCI's) second.
1. Click HERE to read how to install the PSQL License, as well as how to fix a 7224 error (insufficient rights).
2. Click HERE for Pervasive's Documentation on using the License Administrator.
3. Click HERE to watch a video of Installing the PSQL License from the command line.
4. Click HERE to watch a video of Installing the PSQL License from the GUI.
I don't know what all of this means! I need more help!
If you don't have an IT staff and would like someone to just handle this all for you, then Goldstar Software's Remote installation Service may be best. For a flat rate ($250 per server, $100 per Client), we will handle this entire process for you -- downloading, installing, and patching the engine, applying the license (if you have one), and even configure and tune the engine for your specific application. Contact us at 708-647-7665 or at Sales@goldstarsoftware.com to schedule your remote installation session today!